Frequently Asked QuestionsFOR NON-PARENTS
- Where can I go for more information?
- How do I get involved in the debate on equity and education?
There are several ways to begin the discussion on education in the US:
- Set up a local town hall and invite your school board along with community leaders.
- Begin the conversation at home. Talk to your children or other family members about education.
- Attend a school board meeting. For meeting dates and times, check your local school board website.
- I don't have children, how can I become involved?
- Mentor: For more than 20 years,
- Attend a school board meeting
- Volunteer at a local school
- Keep up on what is going on in your local community regarding education